1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® Contact Lenses help keep eyes in their natural state all day and over time.
1-DAY ACUVUE® TRUEYE® lenses will be unavailable from July 2022†. Offer your patients the chance to try* ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day, then lens unbeaten in comfort^.
1-DAY ACUVUE® Trueye® lenses will be unavailable from July 2022†At their next appointment, offer your patients the chance to try* ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe® Technology so they can see the benefits themselves.
8.5 mm base curve/14.2 mm diameter
9.0 mm base curve/14.2 mm diameter
-0.50D to -6.00D (0.25D steps)
-6.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
|Lens material||Narafilcon A|
|Center thickness at -3.00D (mm)||0.085|
|Oxygen transmissibility (Dk/t)||118 x 10-9 (–3.00D lens)|
|Oxygen % available to central cornea||98%|
|Class 1 UV-blocking**||99.9% UVB, 96.9% UVA|
|Visibility features||Visibility tint, ‘123’ inversion indicator|
|Recommended replacement schedule||Single use only: 1-day replacement|
|Package size available||30, 90 lenses|
Today’s patients look to seamlessly wear their lenses in diverse environments for longer throughout each day.2 For these patients, ACUVUE® now provides ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day, the latest ACUVUE® daily disposable spherical contact lens, specially designed to keep up with their busy lifestyle.3
- Featuring HydraLuxe® Technology, a unique Tear-Inspired Design that mimics the natural properties of tears and helps to stabilise the tear film to provide exceptional comfort all day long4 and makes vision clearer, brighter and sharper.5,#
- Don’t take our word for it, 95% of Eye Care Professionals would recommend ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day as an upgrade for patients wearing 1-Day ACUVUE® Trueye®.6+
Packing solution contains boric acid and disodium tetraborate (sodium borate) to control the pH of the solution.
* This is not a fit match.
** All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with -1.00 lens.
# Enhanced optical design compared to our other lenses2. Matthews K et al. Exploring variability in soft contact lens performance throughout the day. AAO poster presentation 2015.
† 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® will be unavailable in the UK and Ireland from July 2022. It may still be available in other markets or online
^ The following ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have substantiated unbeaten in comfort claim: ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Family (including daily disposable), 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Family (within the category of hydrogel daily disposable), and ACUVUE® VITA Brand Family1,7,8.
+ Qualitative survey conducted with 150 UK Eye Care Professionals
1. JJV Data on File 2021. Claim for the family of ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Contact Lenses (2-week reusable) and ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe® Technology using clinical trials cited on www.clinicaltrials.gov website (April 25, 2021).
2. Matthews K et al. Exploring variability in soft contact lens performance throughout the day. AAO poster presentation 2015.
3. JJV Data on File 2015. 1-week DW study conducted in the US, n=119 soft CL wearers, 81.5% rarely/never experienced eye fatigue.
4. JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE® Master brand claims on Clinical Performance and Overall Material Properties.
5. JJV Data on File 2017. Visual performance of ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day contact lenses with HydraLuxe® Technology.
6. JJV Data on File 2020. 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® Upgrade to ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day - UK ECP Survey.
7. JJV Data on File 2021. Claim for ACUVUE® VITA with HydraMax™ Technology. Unbeaten in Comfort in Monthly Lens Category - using clinical trials cited on www.clinicaltrials.gov website (April 25, 2021).
8. JJV Data on File 2021. Unbeaten Comfort of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Family Brand Contact Lenses (April 25, 2021).
Important Safety Information
ACUVUE® Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Contact lenses should not be used in case of eye infections or any other eye conditions, or in case of a systemic disease that may affect the eye. For complete information, including contraindications, precautions and adverse reactions, please consult the Instructions for Use or visit our J&J website www.jnjvisionpro.co.uk