1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses provides crisp, clear reliable vision at all distances1
1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL contact lenses are uniquely designed to provide crisp, clear, reliable vision at all distances, enabling your presbyopic patients to continue to see distance, intermediate and near tasks.1 Your patients can continue wearing contact lenses to do the things they love. This product is also suitable for new contact lens wearers.
- #1 selling Daily Disposable Contact Lens Brand in the World.*
- Blocks 98% of UVB and 85% UVA rays.2
- Uses unique Dual Action Technology that helps keep moisture in and irritation out.3,4
- Fitting 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL contact lenses is quick and easy - It takes just 3 simple steps5
- 4 out of 5 patients were fit successfully with just one adjustment or less8‡
- Unique Design - the ONLY technology that uniquely optimises the optical design to the pupil size according to age and refractive power1
- Precise fit for patients with presbyopia1
- UV-blocking for eye health6†**
- Moisture-infused for hydration6
- Available in daily wear
8.4 mm base curve/14.3 mm diameter
+6.00D to -9.00D (0.25D steps)
Low (+0.75D to +1.25D)
Mid (+1.50D to +1.75D)
High (+2.00D to +2.50D)
|Lens material||Etafilcon A|
|Lens design||Aspheric centre-near design with IntuiSightTM Technology|
|Center thickness at -3.00D (mm)||0.084 (varies with power)|
|Oxygen transmissibility (Dk/t)||25.5 x 10-9|
|Class 2 UV blocking**||99% UVB and 86% UVA|
|Visibility features||Visibility tint|
|Recommended replacement schedule||Single use: 1-day replacement|
|Package size available||30 lenses|
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL contact lenses have uniquely optimised optical designs1, so your presbyopic fits are fast and easy. With unique near to distance optimisation by SKU for nearly every pupil size, simply complete the refraction and the rest is built into the lens.
Hybrid Back Curve design combines a central aspheric back curve to maintain the complex front surface optical design and a peripheral spherical back curve to achieve proper centration.1
Wetting agent that won’t blink away
LACREON® Technology, with the locked-in wetting agent PVP, provides a long-lasting cushion of moisture for 20 hours or more.4
* Source: Euromonitor International Limited; based on research conducted in August 2020; "world" and "globally" represent markets accounting for 76% of total daily disposable contact lenses in 2019 (retail sales).
** All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with -1.00 lens.
‡ Three total lenses
† Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
1. JJV Data on File 2021. ACUVUE® PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN Technology: JJVC Contact Lenses, Design Features, and Associated Benefits.
2. JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE® Master Brand Claims on Clinical Performance and Overall Material Properties.
3. JJV Data on File 2018. Similarities between Mucin and Poly(N-Vinyl Pyrrolidone) (PVP).
4. JJV Data on File 2021. Dual Action Technology and "Cushion of Moisture" Description for 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Family of Contact Lenses.
5. JJV Data on File 2020. ACUVUE® OASYS MULTIFOCAL Fit and Performance Claims
6. JJV Data on File 2020. ACUVUE® Brand - EYE-INSPIRED INNOVATIONS
7. Oxygen transmissibility at center -3.00D lens using boundary-corrected, edge-corrected Dk values. Units: (cm/sec)(ml x mm Hg) at 35°C.
8. JJV Data on File 2015. 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL Fit and Performance
Important Safety Information
ACUVUE® Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Contact lenses should not be used in case of eye infections or any other eye conditions, or in case of a systemic disease that may affect the eye. For complete information, including contraindications, precautions and adverse reactions, please consult the Instructions for Use or visit our J&J website www.jnjvisionpro.co.uk